The Law Leaders directory provides search results for several ways including by practice area and sub-practice area by geography. For example, when somebody from Chicago does a search for “Personal Injury Lawyer” in Chicago, the Law Leaders directory will display member profile page results and a map for them to select from. Users can also “sort” the results by a number of additional criteria including: distance, review ratings, bookmarks, date licensed, whether they offer a free initial consultation, etc.
ABOUT LAW LEADERS
The initial order in which user will see typically see profiles displayed after search includes:
- Featured Listings (When Present)
- Premier Listings (When Present)
- Basic Listings
In order for some members to improve their visibility in these selected search results, they have a number of options:
- First, they can upgrade their profile from a basic to a premier listing (Learn more). This will allow their listing to show above basic listings for up to 10 practice areas / sub-practice areas.
- Second, they can then purchase Featured Listings which display above Premier profiles at the top of the designated search results. Featured listings are limited to a total of 3 for each practice area / sub-practice area category.
How Featured Listings Work:
- Featured Listings which display above Premier profiles at the top of the designated search results.
- Featured listings are limited to a total of 3 for each practice area / sub-practice area category. Once they are sold-out, they cannot be sold again until new inventory opens up.
- Pricing is based on a fixed monthly fee that is only good for 90 days. After 90 days, the member will be provided with the option to renew for another 90 days at the new prevailing rate (lower, same, or higher). They can either renew at the new rate or cancel which will open up the inventory for other members to buy.
- Options members can choose from when selecting their featured listings can include:
- By city, State-Wide, or Nationally
- By Practice Area or Sub-Practice Area
How To Request Pricing And Order Featured Listings:
- Make sure you have a Premier Profile with law Leaders (only selected members with Premier profile listings can buy featured listings)
- Complete the Pricing request for here and include all of the details about the listings you want to buy and where you want to buy them.
- We will respond back within 24-48 hours with any additional questions and/or pricing details.
- When you decide you want to order listings, simply complete and sign the form and send back to us for processing. Note: all orders are made by credit card only and are billed in advance of each month’s billing.
- After your order request is received, your listings should be published within 1-2 working days and will remain active for 90 days. At that time, we will notify you of the option to continue with your listing for another 90 days.