The Law Leaders Expert Witness Directory is a free service offered to any expert witness currently providing services in the United States and can be accessed at: https://lawleaders.com/expert-witness-search/
Basic Expert Witness Profiles allow registered users to add/update all their profile information and are displayed by their respective expert witness categories in the Law Leaders expert witness directory. They can also be found in search by looking for their name in search engines and other online sources. Although you can still update all your profile details, basic profiles only display a limited amount of attorney information. For those members who want to display all their profile details and increase their SEO and visibility, we offer a paid Premier Profile and Featured Premier Profile upgrade options as well (see adjacent chart). Some of the major features provided by basic profiles include:
- Ability to claim, create, access, and update your listing
- Displays in the Law leaders expert witness directory for your designated (1) expert witness category
- Can display important contact information including your: name, address, business name, primary expert witness category, Licensing date, cost/fees, reviews, and if you offer a free initial consultation
- Add detailed profile / details about yourself and your background
- Ability to download FREE membership badges, provide reviews, send and receive referrals, and much more.
HOW YOUR LISTING IS DISPLAYED IN OUR DIRECTORY
The display order, when present, for each expert witness category searched in our directory is as follows (see adjacent example):
- Featured Premier Profiles
- Premier Profiles
- Basic Profiles (FREE)
The default order of display in each of these three categories is then typically based on the total number and/or score of reviews received. This is why we encourage members and expert witnesses to actively review and rate other in our directories. Users then have the ability to further sort the results displayed.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO GET STARTED…
- If you have not yet done so already, CLICK HERE to register and create an account so you can either claim your listing or add a new one. Once you register, we will assigned your existing listing to you and/or notify you that your account has been verified and ready for use.
- After your account has been setup you can then access it through the “DASHBOARD” link at the top of the website and either edit your exiting list or create a new one. CLICK HERE to learn how to edit your listing and/or create a new one for the first time.
- Once your listing is assigned to you or you are creating a new one for the first time, you can select the option to upgrade to either the Premier Profile or Featured Premier Profile status and complete the order process.