Once a new member is selected, we provide them with access to their new profile page on LawLeaders.com. They can then access and update their pages by either:
- Clicking on the “claim listing” link in the membership announcement emails they receive from us.
- Or they can go to LawLeaders.com, find their profile in the attorney search section of the site, and select the “Claim Listing” link at the bottom of the profile to claim and request access to their member profile page.
Basic profiles allow members to update all their profile information and are displayed in the practice area category of the Law Leaders directory they were selected for. They can also be found in search by looking for their name in search engines and other online sources. Although you can still update all your profile details, basic profiles only display a limited amount of attorney information. For those members who want to display all their profile details and increase their SEO and visibility, we offer a paid Premier Profile listing upgrade. Some of the major features provided by basic profiles include:
- Ability to claim, access, and update your listing
- Displays in the Law leaders directory for your designated (1) practice area
- Can displays important contact information including your: name, address, firm name, primary practice area, Law School, Licensing date, cost/fees, reviews, and if you offer a free initial consultation
- Add detailed profile / details about yourself and your background
- Ability to download FREE membership badges, nominate new members, buy awards and plaques, join regular best practices calls and mastermind groups, provide reviews, send and receive referrals, and mush more.